Aug. 3rd, 2011

judifilksign: (Default)
 Sparkle ate ten berries from a bush/tree in our yard. After a call to poison control and a trip to the garden center, we determined they were hawthorn berries. They may or may not make her sick to her stomach, will either make her wired or drowsy, and are not poisonous unless she is allergic to them. I am shaky and upset after my trip to the garden center. Sparkle is unrepentant about eating the berries.

Profile

judifilksign: (Default)
judifilksign

December 2011

S M T W T F S
    12 3
45 67 8 910
11121314151617
18 19 2021222324
25262728293031

Most Popular Tags

Page Summary

Style Credit

Expand Cut Tags

No cut tags
Page generated Sep. 26th, 2017 05:42 am
Powered by Dreamwidth Studios